The Hyaluronic Acid

January 28, 2022

It was so hot in São Paulo these last few days that the devil himself wouldn't want to hang out in the city. Sure, most of those days it rained (thank goodness), but still...

Living in a city this hot means having to take a shower really early in the morning if you wish to wash your hair - I could do it at 5 or 6 pm but drying my hair with a dryer would take an eternity (... who has the time?)

And speaking of  "washing my hair", Brazilians have finally discovered that products with hyaluronic acid work not only for the skin, but for the hair too.
(about time, right?)

A few brands already had this component in their products, but only last year Elseve (from L’Oréal) released in Brazil a whole kit that includes shampoo, conditioner, and etc.

Last December I bought mine using a $ 50 cupom I won from PayPal - yeah, I'm still penniless. But that can change if you hire me to be your Portuguese teacher.
- I'm only charging $ 5 an hour

Now, if you all excuse me, I'm going to prepare some classes because my shampoo with hyaluronic acid won't buy itself.


Anne Rios - Brazilian girl writing about Brazilians things
(amodafala@gmail.com)

0 comments

be messy <3