Candy Mints

March 01, 2021

Not much is said outside the Brazilian border about how a candy mints can be so important in our culture. I myself didn’t have the best relationship with the candy until a while ago, when I heard Vic Ceridono saying it was one of her all-time favorites - now I can’t see myself without a package of this candy.

This candy mints is so unique, and goes so deep in our memory that it should be considered a national heritage. We could buy it at school, at the candy store, and since it never was very expensive it was a good option for children, who never have much money anyway.

And it is not just about affective memory, you know. It tastes unbelievably good. This candy  is fresh, and has a mint taste that fools your need for chocolate or any other type of unhealthy sugar - not that this candy mints is the most healthy thing in the world, but I think you get my point.

But attention pudding, because, once in Brazil, you can’t pick any ordinary candy mints that crosses your way, be careful with that. To get the full experience, to know how we feel in our hearts when we are tasting the best candy mints in the world, you must buy the one from Garoto, the only owner of Brazilians heart.


Anne Rios
amodafala@gmail.com

0 comments

be messy <3