A Love Story

March 02, 2021

Today I changed the cover of my Patreon page - it was so abandoned!
Practically two months without a post with the excuse that I don’t have any subscribers yet, I should be ashamed of that…

Well, I can’t live in the past crying for things I should have done, can I?
So this week’s column on my Patreon will be about a girlfriend that a professor of mine had when he was a boy - a British girlfriend. He was always telling this story to his students, and if he is still a professor, I bet he still is telling it. And I think if I search on YouTube, the story will probably be there - but I am not going because “who has the time”, right.

Oh, and on the cover I did I used photos I took in random situations and two from the time when Brazil was still a monarchy, which ones I will let you to find out.


Anne Rios
amodafala@gmail.com

0 comments

be messy <3