Exceeds Expectations

February 28, 2021

I bought this tea yesterday. I confess that my expectations were way too high, but the tea corresponded to them, as I knew it would. What a beverage, guys, what a beverage.

The tea has 4 ingredients: hibiscus, cloves, cinnamon, and ginger. So you can imagine that at the same time that it is a tea that will warm you up, it is also a refreshing beverage thanks to the light feeling that the ginger leaves in your throat. Escape to myself how, for so long, I didn’t want to buy this tea.

And the price, thank God, fits my budget. The box cost me R$ 7,49 and came with 15 tea bags - they smell so delicious! I bought it at a local market called “Mini Extra”, that belongs to a big chain, but let’s talk about that in another post.

This “Mini Extra” is now all over the city, usually on streets that don’t have a big market nearby. The prices are very ok, but they don’t have a lot of products to offer. But if you are renting a house in São Paulo and don’t want to eat out on a Sunday, or if you just want to make something to eat, go for it.

But pay them with your credit card - apparently all the money to give change to customers has disappeared from São Paulo.


Anne Rios
amodafala@gmail.com

0 comments

be messy <3