New Baby Pheebs

February 22, 2021

There is this building on my street where they are doing some renovations. When we make big structure changes like that, usually a kind of big trash or bucket is put in front of the place.

Last week, coming back from the market (where else, right?) I saw one of these “buckets” or wherever name it's called, full of garden soil, with plants, and with a lot (seriously, a lot) that I couldn’t get because it was too soaked from the rain.

But there was this little plant, with no more than 30 cm, loose in the middle of the mess. And she was so beautiful, with green leaves that have red details… And her I was able to catch.
Now she is here with me. On my work table, a place with lots of light to make my new Pheebs happy - she was supposed to stay outside, but her vase is too small and the only place where she could stay receives the strongest sun of the day.

So she is inside. And seems happy with that.


Anne Rios
amodafala@gmail.com

0 comments

be messy <3