My Puddin

February 23, 2021

I took the “baby box monthly-problem” as an opportunity to work on my junk journal. Here in Brazil this is not a thing, and if it’s, I have never seen anyone doing it - but now I am.
In the last month. I must confess, this technique has driven me crazy thanks to the girls from the blog The Graphics Fairy. This junk journal I saw there is everything I always dreamed of! It's like being transported to a fairyland.

Inside of the journal you can find random vintage images that together make totally sense and make you want to get scissors, glue, paint and brushes and lots of extra things to create your own adventure.

So, for the past two days, I’m dividing my time between creating the pages for my junk journal (I'm saving all the details on the “craft” highlights of my Instagram), being in pain and writing for you guys, the puddins of my life. Thanks for being here.


Anne Rios
amodafala@gmail.com

0 comments

be messy <3