Welcome Back, Rain

February 24, 2021

The rain is back!
After days of a bleeding nose, I now feel relieved to say that São Paulo’s air is fresh once more (not that the air in a city this big can be fresh, but you get my point) and it’s possible to go outside without melting and to sleep at a reasonable hour.

Can you imagine waking up at 3am and reading a good book under the blankets while drinking a warm tea? In my case it is not a “good book” yet. I’m still reading The Princess of Mars and it's a bit frustrating the velocity with which the author wrote the history.

But I’ll continue reading to practice my English. And this booktuber made me see the book with another eye, so, for now, I won’t give up on the three books I already paid for.


Anne Rios
amodafala@gmail.com

0 comments

be messy <3