Document Your Life

March 06, 2021

6 am
It's been raining since 5 in the morning!
What a magic way to start a day. The world is sleeping and I’m left with the comforting silence so rare in a city like São Paulo. I can write, like I’m doing now or read Douglas Murray’s columns, one of my favorite writers - plus, while reading him I can practice my English with one of the most beautiful sounds on Earth: the raining sound.

4 pm
Earlier today the rain stopped long enough for me to go to the market and to the stationery store - the most important place in today’s adventure. In a stationery store, here in São Paulo, you can also make copies of papers (and I’m not saying papers like in “documents”, but I don't know if I’m saying that right…) and print things you want. In my case, I needed to print a ephemera kit for my second attempt to make a junk journal - good thing that the papers from the inside are already done (now all that is left for me to do is the cover).


Anne Rios
a Brazilian girl living in São Paulo

0 comments

be messy <3